FOTN & OOTN | Graduation Ball !



HELLO GUYS!

I recently graduated and I was so looking forward to the graduation ball
because I wanted to get all dressed up.
 I hated the long queue to get in,
it was ridiculous, actually,
It took me 45 minutes to get in!

Oh well, I made it at last and it was quite fun.
I had a blast getting all dressed up though.
Here's the makeup I wore:






 
 
 



FACE
 ELF mineral infused primer
NYX HD foundation in warm sand and sand beige
Essence soft touch mousse makeup in matt ivory
ELF studio concealer pencil and brush in fair
NYC bronzer in sunny
 Milani baked blush in luminoso
NYX mosaic blush in highlighter*

EYES
TFSI
Catrice absolute eye colours in Plum up the Jam, I am a Coal Girl*
NYX single eyeshadow in black, vanilla shimmer, highlight
Essence mono eyeshadow in blockbuster
MUA glitter eyeliner 7
NYX ultra pearl mania in Purple Pearl, True Purple Pearl 
Sleek Caribbean Collection Curacao Palette - purple haze
NYX glitter mania in Purple
Catrice gel eyeliner
Essence multi action mascara in blackest black*
False eyelashes (top) 118 & 906
Lower lashes 020

EYEBROWS
Essence eyebrow stylist - dark shade
Essence lash and brow gel mascara
LIPS
MUA lipstick in bare
Sleek lipstick in barely there






and here's what I wore:


I wore a deep purple gown
with a silver clutch and silver sandals.
and I had the most handsome man on my side throughout :D




*Products marked were sent to me for pr purposes
 
I hope you like it dolls!
Dyna
xxx
 
  FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

Popular Posts