LIPSTICK DIARIES #17 | Wnw Pink Suga ! + my graduation rant ! :D



HELLO GUYS!

So I had my graduation on friday..
I wasn't too looking forward to wearing the toga.
I mean, my hat was somehow higher than others and I have a tiny head, you see.
I wasn't too thrilled to wear the whole garbage bag - like outfit either. 
But to be honest, 
I think it looks nice once everything's pulled together. 



Anyway..
on a totally unrelated note, 
I have been having issues with my laptop, 
it's crashing and what not, 
which is why I haven't been posting as much recently. 

But I have a FOTD today featuring another lipstick, 
this time round it's the -
Wet n Wild Mega Last Lip Color in Pink Suga





FACE
Maybelline instant age rewind in light
LA girl pro conceal HD concealer in pure beige
ELF mineral glow in bronzed*
Milani baked blush in luminoso
Catrice Prime and Fine Highlighting Powder*

EYES
TFSI
Catrice absolute eye colour in blackwood forest, the queen is amused*
NYX single eyeshadow in kiss in casablanca
Essence mono eyeshadow in blockbuster
Catrice precision eye pencil in gold me tight!*
Catrice precision eye pencil in blackstreet boy
Catrice 2 in 1 revolution to evolution mascara*
 

EYEBROWS
Essence eyebrow stylist - dark
Essence lash and brow gel mascara

LIPS
Wet n Wild Mega Last Lip Color in Pink Suga




*Products marked were sent to me for pr purposes
 
I hope you like it dolls!
Dyna
xxx
 
  FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. love your eye makeup!

    totally agree - toga isn't the most fashionable thing, but it definitely a proud moment when you wear it!

    http://www.kellinasthoughts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww. congratulations :)

    i like the whole makeup you have :)


    Chiara♥
    xmisschiarax.blogspot.be

    BLOG | Instagram | Polyvore | bloglovin' | Pinterest | WeHeartIt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations dear! Love the make up.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this look :) your eyes poped and also the colour of the lipstick really flowed with the look. congratulations and I really liked it :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts