Nivea Pure and Natural lip balm | review !



HELLO GUYS! 

I swear I thought I had reviewed this product 
ages ago...
but I can't find my post and it's still on my to-do-list. 
So I guess here goes my review. 

I don't know about you, but I love lip balms - 
I always have one around, 
and if not, 
I have to hunt one down. 
I have a habit of losing lip balms and then finding them again and such.




I bought this after I read a good review on it, 
I forgot who and what they said though. 

This is quite a thin lip balm, 
so it's not heavy on the lips at all. 
It's nice and moisturising, 
I like the packaging and the print on it. 

It's apparently all natural, or supposed to be, 
but I'm the wrong person to ask about that. 

I do, love this lip balm. 
It's not my favourite one as I much prefer my Nivea Lip Relief over this. 

I do recommend this, though. 
 I hope you find this review helpful, 
and let me know what you think

Dyna 
xxx





 
  FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. πάρα πολύ ωραίο το blog σου! έγινα και μέλος σου για να σε παρακολουθώ! θα χαρώ πολύ αν θελήσεις να γίνεις κι εσύ μέλος στο δικό μου blog! www.beautywitholga.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nivea definitely have the best lip balms!
    Haven't tried this one yet.

    http://kellinasthoughts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts