Catrice nail lacquer LE Coolibri Collection CO2 Twist of Lemon | review w/ swatches !




HELLO GUYS!!

I have a nail swatch and review today :D
If you've been following my blog for a while, 
you'd know I've been really into Catrice cosmetics ever since their launch in February.
I had already tried 2 of their nail polishes and I liked them..
As far as Catrice's nail polishes go, 
they do not have the same consistency. 
I think it's the same with all brands. 

But Catrice is different. 
If a nail polish has a 2X sticker on it, 
it means that it is sheer. 
So thankfully, 
there is a good indication when it comes to pigmentation.


Still - one nail polish varies from the next. 
LE Coolibri Collection CO2 Twist of Lemon lacks pigmentation. 
I needed a minimum of 3 swipes, 
and the formula was not quick drying.



The colour is beautiful!
I love yellow nail polishes, 
they are so unique and bright and summery, 
this one has a yellow frosty finish to it too, 
which is beautiful. 


Even though the colour is gorgeous, the formula could be better, 
so even though I'd lump it for the colour, 
I'd recommend it only if you're looking for this particular colour
or if you're a fan of yellow nail polishes.



 
 
 

I hope this post was helpful, 
and till the next post, 
take care!
Dyna
xxx

FTC Disclaimer: I got this item for free at the Bloggers Event at PharmaMT (importers for Essence and Catrice).  I am not being paid for this post, nor am I obliged to do videos/ posts featuring their products. My loyalty is always towards my subscribers. I would never avoid saying something just because I got an item for free.

Comments

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts