Catrice retouch light reflecting concealer [review w/ swatches!]

HELLO GUYS!!

I had my graduation ceremony yesterday
I will post photos soon -

I wanted to review a Catrice concealer today.

I have had this product for a while now, 
and I have been getting quite a few questions on how it works. 

I have the lightest shade 001 ivory and it has a slight yellow undertone, for your reference. 


PACKAGING
Very sleek packaging, mirror-y, 
YSL-like concealer twist up type of packaging. 
The only issue I have with the packaging is that 
when you twist the product it takes a while to actually have some product pop up, 
 And also, when I'm putting the cap back on, 
I tend to get products on the inside of the cap which looks sloppy.


TEXTURE

A liquid texture, 
but turns into a creamy texture as soon as it comes out. 

 

COVERAGE
Medium to full coverage depending on  how much product you layer on, 
but with a sheer layer, 
it gives medium coverage. 



BUILDABILITY
Quite buildable, 
it doesn't get all cakey when layering the product


FINISH
It has a creamy finish, 
because I don't have oily skin and my under eye circles are rather dry, 
I don't set this product with powder, 
and it sets to powder on its own in a few seconds. 







BOTTOM LINE
I quite like this concealer, 
At first, I didn't really like it but now
 it has grown on me and I think I'll repurchase this one.



I hope you found this review helpful dolls!
if you have any comments leave them below
and till the next post take care!
Dyna
xxx

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless stated otherwise and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. Catrice really does do good dupes for expensive products :)

    Chiara♥
    xmisschiarax.blogspot.be

    BLOG | Instagram | Polyvore | bloglovin' | Pinterest | WeHeartIt

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks really nice, I haven't tried that yet. I love my Touche Eclat but it is good to have drugstore dupes also. Right now I am using the Collection 2000 illuminating touch but when this one is finishing I will try out the Catrice one

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have the same, i really like, but i hate the pencil format :/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts