Essence 2 in 1 eyeliner pen [review w/ swatches !!]




HEY DOLLS!

I'm going to be honest with you on this one - 
I thought I had already posted about this. 
But I recently realised that I hadn't 
so here it goes today..




ABOUT IT
A duo eyeliner pen, which in theory wouldn't make much sense for a good reason.
You see eyeliner pens need to be stored down for maximum pigmentation and maximum
function. So to have a dual sided one is, in theory, going to fail.
Did it?

thin side
thick side



THE GOOD
  • Sleek packaging, product is actually not bad. 
  • Easy to apply. 
  • The tip of the thin side is nice. 

THE  BAD
  • The tip of the thick side is ridiculously hard and it hurts my eyes. 
  • The whole dual ordeal DID fail because the products need to be stored down. 
  • Not too black
  • Not smudgeproof, Not waterproof
  • Not particularly longlasting


1 swatch thin side, 2 swatches thick side


Who would love this?
Anyone who loves an easy to remove eyeliner pen.

Who would hate this?
Anyone who wants a super black eyeliner,
anyone thinking the whole dual eyeliner pen ordeal would work,
Anyone who wants a longlasting, smudgeproof, waterproof liner.







BOTTOM LINE
I don't love it,
I don't hate it.
I use it on occasions where I can't find my liquid line and I need a quick option.
I will not (re)purchase
and I wouldn't particularly recommend this to anyone.

That's it for this post,
I hope you find it helpful and let me know what you think below :)

Dyna
xx


FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I got this product for free for my consideration, I was not obliged to feature these products in this review and I am not affiliated with any brand. My reviews are, as always, a 100% honest.





Comments

  1. so cool, must try! Love your blog, I can learn a lot about makeup here, plus, u r beautiful!! Following u!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts