WEEK FOTD CHALLENGE!! DAY #4

HELLO GUYS!!

This is my day#3 of my FOTD week challenge!
How am I doing so far ..
You can check out 
and 
and 

Now this is my FOTD #4. 
These photos were taken yesterday, actually ...
just saying haha.
I loved the look and it's actually only a 15 minute look maximum. 













DUCK FACE!



FACE
Essence my skin tinted moisturiser in light*
Skinfood dark circle salmon under eye concealer
ELF mineral booster in yellow
ELF mineral glow in bronzed*

EYES
ELF eyelid primer in nude
Essence quattro eyeshadow in Ciao Bella!*
Essence long lasting eye pencil in 01 black fever
Maybelline falsies mascara regular
Essence Vampire's Love volumising lash powder


EYEBROWS
NYX blush in taupe
ELF wet gloss lash and brow mascara

LIPS
NYX slim lip pencils in pinky, dolly pink and rose
ELF hypershine lip gloss in bubble gum


Products marked with a * were not purchased personally by me. They were gifted to me.


I hope you liked it guys :D

Let me know what you think below :D

Dyna


FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. Beautiful Dyna, adding more items to my next e.l.f haul. It's so much better seeing how the products look on before you buy them. Great post xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your lips. I love your eyes. You are a beauty!! Love this look! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute!
    Check out my massive 200 follower giveaway, only a few days left to enter:
    http://allthingsbeautymake-upandshopping.blogspot.com/2012/02/massive-200-follower-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your lip color!!
    Check out my blog!
    http://thealiwalker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts