WEEK FOTD CHALLENGE!! DAY #1

 HELLO GUYS!!

I was so sick today :(
But I'm okay now.. just really tired. 
Anyway.. I posted on my facebook fan page whether you'd be interested in seeing different makeup looks for a whole week in a 7-day weekly challenge. 
And I got some nice feedback on that so I figured 
let's do this thing. 
Now because today I was sick, I can't post my FOTD for today, 
but I have one for yesterday. :D
My camera was being annoying, 
so I know I don't look all that well in photos but as long as you can see the makeup, 
I don't really care how I look. 






FACE
Essence my skin tinted moisturiser in light*
Skinfood darkcircle salmon concealer
ELF mineral booster in yellow
NYX powder blush in dusty rose*
ELF mineral glow in bronzed*

EYES
ELF eyelid primer in nude
NYX single eyeshadow in pure skin, dark brown
Essence mono eyeshadow in chill out
Essence longlasting eye pencil in 01 black fever
Maybelline Falsies Mascara regular black
Essence Vampire's Love volumising lash powder


EYEBROWS
NYX single eyeshadow in dark brown
ELF wet gloss lash and brow mascara

LIPS
NYX round lipstick in fig
ELF studio complexion perfection


Products marked with a * were not purchased from my own money, 
but I use them because I want to use them because I want to, 
not for promotion. 

 So that's my day #1
Pretty simple look, right? 
What do you guys think? 

xxx
Dyna


FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. your lips look fab and you look fab girl :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope you'll get well soon !
    i'm sick too . really sick too actually .

    love your lip color :)

    can't wait fortomorrow's look :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty.. and love the earrings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the blue colour!
    Check out my massive 200 follower giveaway:
    http://allthingsbeautymake-upandshopping.blogspot.com/2012/02/massive-200-follower-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful makeup looks so natural! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts