WEEK FOTD CHALLENGE!! DAY #5

HELLO GUYS!!

This is my day #5 of my weekly challenge..
I wore this out .. for nighttime,
so that's why it's more dramatic than my other ones..
I decided to go for a teal smokey eye..
I got my MUA order the other day, so I decided to experiment a little with the shadows that I received.
I hope you like it. :D











FACE
Essence my base skin perfection makeup base*
NYX HD foundation in sand beige, warm sand
Skinfood dark circle salmon concealer
ELF mineral booster in yellow, tinted
ELF mineral glow in bronzed*
NYX mosaic blush in love*
ELF healthy glow bronzing powder in luminance
Essence mono eyeshadow in chill out

EYES
ELF eyelid primer in champagne
ELF studio eyeliner in teal tease
MUA single eyeshadows shades 6, 8
Essence mono eyeshadow in blockbuster
NYX single eyeshadow in highlight
Wet n Wild Color Icon palette in Pride - matte white, shimmer white
 Essence longlasting eye pencil in 01 black fever
Wet n Wild Color Icon palette in Greed - matte black
Ardell Demi Wispies 
Duo Lash Glue in Dark tone
Essence Big Lashes volume boosting mascara*
Maybelline falsies mascara

EYEBROWS
NYX blush in taupe
ELF wet gloss lash and brow mascara

LIPS
Catrice Ultimate Colour lipsticks in Be Natural*
Catrice Ultimate Colour lipsticks in The nuder the better*


Products marked with a * were gifted to me so they weren't purchased by my own money,
but I feature the products because I want to use them,
not for promotional purposes.

That's it for this post,

I'm off to work on FOTD #6 now hehe xx
Have an awesome weekend!

Dyna



FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. I tend to stick to neutrals or dark purples for dramatic looks but this is actually stunning! Works really well with your colouring xxx

    Visit The Other Side Of Cool
    Tweet me! @othersideofcool

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god, don't you just LOVE MUA eyeshadows?! I've never used any as pigmented as theirs they also do a great primer and lipstick which I adoreeeeeeeee! x
    Jazz xo
    www.jazzreallyloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this on you!!! the colours are amazing hun, you have real talent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your look :) I like the way you matched eyes makeup with lips .Will try to remake it on myself

    ReplyDelete
  5. do you like the Essence my base skin perfection makeup base?
    i bought this today, but many people say that they don't like, but i wanted to know your opinion :)
    kiss :*
    blogmaquilha-te.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually I don't - it's too orange and doesn't do anything to help my foundation apply better or look better, but I do enjoy the packaging :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts