WEEK FOTD CHALLENGE!! DAY #6

HELLO GUYS!!
 I have my FOTD challenge #6 today, 
it's a cool toned brown smokey eye, Kim Kardashian lashes and peachy lips :D

So here are the photos and 
if you scroll further down 
you'll find the list of products I have used. :)










FACE
Essence my base skin perfecting makeup base*
NYX HD foundation in sand beige and warm sand
Skinfood salmon dark circle concealer
ELF mineral booster in yellow, tinted.
NYX HD grinding blush in menage a trois*
Essence Vampire's Love shimmer powder

EYES
ELF eyelid primer in nude
ELF studio cream eyeshadow in bronzed
MUA single eyeshadows 12, 14
NYX single eyeshadow in iced mocha, highlight
Wet n Wild Color Icon eyeshadow palette in Pride - matte white, shimmer white
Essence long lasting eye pencil in 01 black fever
Spike lashes from ebay
Duo eyelash adhesive
Essence big lashes volume mascara*
Maybelline falsies mascara


EYEBROWS
NYX blush in taupe
ELF wet gloss lash and brow mascara

LIPS
Barry M lip paint in peachy pink 147*


Products marked with a *were gifted to me.


I hope you liked this FOTD guys, 
 I have FOTD #7 yet to post.. 
I'll post that tomorrow, 
and I'll do a final post showing you all different 7 looks :D

Take care guys!!
Dyna
xxx

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)


Comments

  1. I love your look :) I like how you matched lips with this eyelook. Will try to remake it on myself

    Visit me sometimes :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous as alwasys xx This lipstick looks amazing on you xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful as like always :)every thing is in proper set :)keep share :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg hunny no I didn't know thank you so much I'm browsing on the site as I'm typing hehe :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. your lippie is so beautiful..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts