Makeup Look!! killer liner and bright peach lips !!

 HELLO GUYS!!
I have a FOTD today , 
or FOTN rather.. 
you know what.. 
let's just call it a plain makeup look... :D

I LOVE this makeup look,
I have done it before with a slight twist...
It's basically a soft cut crease, 
an extreme Arabic-inspired cat eyeliner, 
with gold glitter around the edges..
 and bright peachy orange lips...
It's one of my favourite going out looks :D













 





FACE
Catrice Prime and Fine Smoothing Refiner
NYX HD foundation in 04 sand beige and 08 warm sand
Skinfood salmon darkcircle concealer
Catrice retouch light reflecting concealer in 010 ivory
ELF mineral booster in yellow
ELF studio pressed powder in buff
ELF mineral glow in bronzed*
NYX mosaic blush powder in love*
ELF healthy glow bronzing powder in luminance

EYES
ELF eyelid primer in champagne
NYX single eyeshadow in dark brown, vanilla sky, vanilla shimmer
Wet n Wild eyeshadow palette in Greed - matte black
NYX slim eye pencil in white 
Catrice Gel eyeliner in 01 Black Jack with Jet Black
Collection 2000 Glam Crystals Gel Liner in Funk*
NYX fly with me mascara*
Maybelline the falsies volume express mascara
Duo eyelash adhesive in dark tone
Ebay false lashes (natural)


EYEBROWS
Catrice absolute eye colour in 080 Go, Charlie Brown!
ELF wet gloss lash and brow mascara

LIPS
Catrice ultimate colour lipstick in princess peach


Products marked with a * were gifted to me. 


I hope you liked this look :D
Let me know what you think below :D

Dyna
xxx

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. perfect cat eye:) i can never do it like you:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. that lip color is just heaven! i really like this look so much, great job

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!! Love love love!~ So pretty <3

    www.zainabismbar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww thanks babe xx and I don't have a review yet because this is the first time im using it so I need to properly test it out first :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The peach colour lipstick that you have used really suits your skin tone beautifully.It is very important to use the right shade which compliments the skin tone surely.organic lipstick

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts