WEEK FOTD CHALLENGE!! DAY #2

 HELLO GUYS!!

This is my day #2 on my 7 day challenge...
you can check out DAY #1 HERE
 Anyway - 
I felt like a pinup look which wouldn't look too much during daytime.. 
and here's what I came up with: 





FACE
Essence my skin tinted moisturiser in light*
Skinfood dark circle salmon concealer
ELF mineral booster in yellow
ELF mineral glow in bronzed*
Barry M sheer blush in rose*

EYES
ELF eyelid primer  in champagne
No7 wheatsheaf eyeshadow*
NYX single eyeshadow in dark brown
Essence longlasting eyeliner in 01 black fever
Maybelline falsies mascara
Essence volumising lash powder

EYEBROWS
NYX blush in taupe
ELF wet gloss clear lash and brow mascara

LIPS
Catrice ultimate shine lipstick in kiss kiss hibiskiss*
ELF complexion perfection

Products marked with a * were gifted to me, I only feature them because I want to though, 
i don't do the whole promotion ordeal when I get free products.
I review them and be 100% honest, and I use them if I feel like it. 

I hope you liked it guys :D

Let me know what you think below sweeties :D

xxxx


Dyna


 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts