WEEK FOTD CHALLENGE!! DAY #7

 HELLO GUYS!!
For my last FOTD in my weekly challenge I decided to go for a really wearable polished look,
with some black winged liner, 
teal liner on the waterline, 
bronzer, peach blush
and peach lips I hope you like it !!

:D 









 


FACE
Essence my skin tinted moisturiser in light*
Essence forget it 3 in 1 concealer  - pink and beige*
ELF mineral foundation spf15 in warm
ELF mineral glow in bronzed*
Essence silky touch blush in secret it girl
Essence Vampire's Love shimmer powder
 
EYES
ELF eyelid primer in nude
NYX single eyeshadows in highlight, dark brown
No7 eyeshadow in wheatsheaf
ELF mineral eyeshadow in elegant
Essence waterproof liquid liner
ELF studio eyeliner in teal tease
Essence big lashes mascara*
Essence Vampire's Love volumising lash powder
Maybelline falsies mascara


EYEBROWS
NYX blush in taupe
ELF wet gloss lash and brow mascara

LIPS
ELF mineral lipliner in peachy



Products marked with a * were either gifts, in swaps, or prizes so I didn't directly pay for them, 
but they're not meant for pr purposes.

I hope you liked this look guys!!

I will be posting all the FOTDs with links in one post for you,
so yeah..
I'm kind of glad this challenge was over, 
because I felt more restricted than usual ..
normally I just wear what I feel like.. hehe
But it's fun to see what different looks you can come up with..
so I'll think I'll take the challenge again :D


That's it for this post, 
till the next post, 
take care :D
xxx

Dyna

  FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. Pretty!
    http://www.allthingsbeautymake-upandshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dyna, I must say, the natural look looks absolutely AMAZING on you! :) I know you love your dramatic shadows and big lashes, but here you look simply stunning! :D (could be I'm biased, as I prefer a more toned-down look myself, but anyway... ;D)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww that s so sweet thanks babe :D I usually wear lighter looks during daytime and more smokey dramatic looks for nighttime :D I like my smokey eyes though hehe... but I have been embracing a more natural look recently. :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts