FOTD: Spring green smokey eye !

 HELLO GUYS!!

I have another FOTD today.
Another green smokey eye..
I just love how green looks on brown eyes..
it's like the perfect colour ever.

and here's how I typically wear it...








FACE
Revlon photoready concealer in 003 light medium
Essence my skin tinted moisturiser in light*
ELF mineral booster in yellow
Essence bronzing compact powder in matt
NYX cream blush in orange

EYES
ELF eyelid primer in nude
Catrice intensifeye eyeshadows in Have you seen Alice?*, Vanilla sky ride
Essence mono eyeshadow in blockbuster
NYX single eyeshadow in highlight
Wet n Wild Color Icon Palette in Greed - matte black
Essence longlasting eye liner in black fever
Essence big lashes mascara*
Catrice the giant mascara*
Ebay criss cross lashes - cut in half
Duoe eyelash adhesive in dark tone


EYEBROWS
Catrice Absolute Eye Colour in 080 Go Charlie Brown!
ELF wet gloss lash and brow mascara in clear

LIPS
MUA lipstick in juicy



Products marked with a * were given to me for free in a goody bag at the Essence 10 yr anniversary / Catrice launch in Malta. As always, though, I only use products I like / am trying out.


I hope you liked it guys,
let me know what you think :)

Dyna
 xxx

FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless stated otherwise and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. The last picture is my favorite, looks really sweet the way you look into the camera. Gotta try that lipstick, it's very nice on you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you babe that's so sweet xxx the lipstick's only £1 babe.. it's so worth the try :D x

      Delete
  2. Love your eyes....you look amazing!

    Khanak
    www.keepingupwithkhanak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the last photo too hunny for sure its so cute :) :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts