7 DIFFERENT MAKE UP LOOKS IN ONE WEEK. !!

HELLO GUYS!!

I'm not sure if you were reading my blog this week..
if you haven't you get to see what I came up with in my FOTD 7 day challenge here. 
If you've seen all of them.. you get to see all the looks in one post wooohoo! 

ALSO I'm slowly uploading photos for my Goth shoot on my facebook fan page which you can check out 


Anyway. here are the looks I came up with :D




NAVY LAGOON BLUE SMOKEY EYE, PEACH NUDE LIPS





SIMPLE NEUTRAL EYES, LINER AND ROSY LIPS



KILLER MASCARA AND PIN UP  LIPS.



NEUTRAL FACE AND AWESOME PINK LIPS



TEAL SMOKEY EYE AND NUDE LIPS


COOL TONED BROWN SMOKEY EYE, KIM KARDASHIAN LASHES AND BRIGHT PEACH LIPS




NEUTRAL EYES, TEAL LINER, AND BRIGHT PEACH LIPS


Which look would you wear?
and which look is your favourite?? :D

Mine is definitely the teal smokey eye.. I LOVE it :D


I hope you liked this post and maybe inspired you to try wearing something else..
let me know what you guys think below :D


Till the next post..
tale care :D

xxx
Dyna



Comments

  1. last look is my favorite...you are looking very pretty in this look

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last look is my favorite too, you look gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Adore that last look on you Dy! :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow amazing really perfect setup for every day:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts