WEEK FOTD CHALLENGE!! DAY #3

HELLO GUYS!!

This is my day#3 of my FOTD week challenge!
How am I doing so far ..
You can check out 
and 


AND here is my FOTD#3 now. 
I LOVED this look.. 
my favourite one so far :D :D











 






FACE
Essence my skin tinted moisturiser in light*
Skinfood dark circle salmon concealer
ELF mineral booster in yellow
ELF mineral glow in bronzed*
Essence silky touch blush in secret it girl
 
EYES
ELF eyelid primer in nude
Wet n Wild Color Icon palette in Pride -matte white, shimmer white, matte navy blue
Sleek Limited edition Caribbean collection  Curacao palette - Blue Hawaiian, Blue Lagoon
Essence mono eyeshadow in blockbuster
NYX single eyeshadow in highlight
Essence longlasting eye pencil in 01 black fever
Wet n Wild Color Icon palette in Greed - matte black
Maybelline falsies mascara
Essence volumising lash powder

EYEBROWS
NYX powder blush in taupe
ELF wet gloss lash and brow mascara

LIPS
NYX black label lipstick in nude*
Essence xxxl shine lipstick in pure beauty*


 Products marked with a * were not purchased personally by me, they're gifts, 
or sent for pr purposes but I feature them because I want to, 
not for promotion purposes.

I hope you liked my post guys!!
Let me know what you think below, 
Till the next post - take care

Dyna :D



  FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts