A simple FOTD because I haven't done one in a while. [feat ELF 6 in 1 palette] !!


HELLO GUYS!!

I have a FOTD today!! because I haven't done a simple one in a while :D
I was experimenting with the ELF 6 in 1 palette : party picnic 
and this is what I came up with:




 

 


 FACE
Essence soft touch mousse make up in matt ivory 04
ELF mineral booster in yellow
Max Factor Compact foundation spf15 in natural 03
ELF warm bronzer

EYES
ELF mineral eyeshadow primer
ELF 6 in 1 palette in pretty picnic, date night (matte dark grey) - free for pr purposes
Essence stay long lasting eye pencil in 01 black fever
Essence vampire's love volumising lash powder
NYX fly with me mascara

EYEBROWS
NYX single eyeshadow in dark brown
ELF wet gloss lash and brow mascara in crystal

LIPS
Collection 2000 cream puff in fairy cake

I hope you like it ladies :D
Let me know below :D
See you in the next post!

Dyna 
xxx


 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. lovely look i <3 ur lippie shade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great blog.

    I have just discovered you and am now following.

    Please check out my blog, I currently have a nail polish giveaway running. :-)

    Www.allthingsbeautymake-upandshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this. Will try this, as I am looking for new make up routine.

    http://lostinpattern.blogspot.com/
    xx Brigita

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts