Essence longlasting eye pencil in 01 black fever [review w/ swatches!!] #HG

HELLO GUYS!!

I have another Essence product review today!!
MAN do I love this brand!
I'm so glad I found out that it was available in Malta a couple of months ago :D

Anyway. 
This is a product I'm going to love to review, 
because this has easily become my #HG eye pencil!!
I have been using this eye pencil 9/10 times since I got it in December. 
I have 3 back ups. 
YES. I like this THAT much.





PACKAGING

twist up pencil, black sleek packaging,
used it for months and words on it haven't worn off.



PIGMENTATION

really nicely pigmented, and pretty black.
Not the blackest of all blacks, but it is very black.


FINISH

Matte finish – GREAT. I hate glossy liners,
because they don't define and they photograph horribly.



TEXTURE

VERY creamy. Enough to smudge as well.



STAYING POWER

AMAZING. This is by far, the BEST eyeliner I have tried, in all forms. It stays all day, no smudging, no need to powder. (people with oily needs would still need to powder this though)



PERFORMANCE: 
This is great, GREAT. It is twist up, so you don't have sharpening issues. It has great staying power, great smudgability before it sets, has a matte finish and glides like a dream. Am I in heaven?






 Different looks I did featuring this product





wearing : Collection 2000 cream puff in fairy cake


I featured this A LOT in my video below :




BOTTOM LINE

Ever since I have bought this, I have used this almost every single day. I would say I used it 99% of the time. Now that says a lot. I HIGHLY recommend this. I have 3 backups already and it only costs around 1.50 E – 2E. If you see these on stands, snatch 2 up, because they go out of stock real quick !




FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. oh boy do I need to buy some essence! I can't wait haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. babe essence is already available, catrice will launch next march too :D :D

      Delete
  2. love your hair!! im a new follower from beauty broadcast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your mak up xx You look gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl i need to know the lip products you used in all those pictures. LOVING the peach!!! Hit me back with the names on FB or on my blog =D [www.zainabismbar.blogspot.com]

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was just wondering what brand the concealers are?:) both the palette and the one you mentioned as high coverage:P xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the palette I got from ebay it's called the camouflage concealer palette, and the concealer is the skinfood salmon dark circle concealer xx

      Delete
    2. thankyouu:) is this it; http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PROFESSIONAL-15-COLOR-CAMOUFLAGE-CONCEALER-PALETTE-Eyeshadow-Makeup-Palette-/300667575565?pt=UK_Health_Beauty_Make_up_Cosmetics_Concealer_PP&hash=item46012f1d0d ?:) xx

      Delete
    3. yes hun, in all honesty I don't recommend it though, it has a very drying formula. I only used it cuz I needed a super light shade x

      Delete
    4. ohh okayy thankyouu:) i want to try the skinfood dark circles concealer:)

      have youu tried the elf studio complete coverage concealer palette?:) xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts