WJCON LE Soft Mousse Eyeshadow in 07 Review w/ Swatches !


HEY DOLLS!
A few months back I was invited to a WJCON meet up thing - 
and I got some products from their brand. 
In case you've never heard of it - 
WJCON is an Italian brand available in Italy and Malta for the time being. 
The price range I'd say is quite wide but still very much affordable. 
The brand provides great quality products that deliver. 





ABOUT THE PRODUCT

These immediately caught my eye at the event  - 
and as soon as I saw this shade I fell in love!
The texture on this is a super moussey- almost liquidy texture, 
it's so insanely pigmented, it applies like a dream and lasts for ages! 
The shade is a beautiful bright ultraviolet purple.


 
I used it in the following tutorial:

BOTTOM LINE

I love these mousse eyeshadows 
- it's a shame they're limited edition, 
but if you can get your hands on these - grab hold of one!

That's it for this post!
and till the next.. take care!
Dyna
xx

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I got the product for free for pr purposes and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion .

Comments

Popular Posts