MUA Lipliner in Brooding Plum | Review w/ Swatches !



HEY DOLLS !
I'm on a roll with beauty reviews from MUA .. 
I've been testing out so many MUA products - 
some of them are hits and some of them were misses. 
Let's see whether this was a hit or miss. 

 
 

ABOUT THE PRODUCT

This lipliner is creamy and glides so smoothly, 
it's uber pigmented and applies matte. 
It is not drying even though it's matte.
 Lasts over 6 hours without touch ups, 
and the shade is a gorgeous blue undertoned magenta-red. 


 

I used it on the lovely Carla in a fairytale shoot:

(PS. For people who have been asking me I will resume to accepting clients very soon !)
Photo courtesy of H&G Photography Malta

 

BOTTOM LINE

I LOVE this lipliner! It's amazing and I definitely 
recommend it to anyone who's looking for a great red lipliner - 
it also looks great when applied all over the lip. 


I hope you like this post, 
and let me know what you think!
-Dyna
xx



 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion

Comments

  1. That lipliner is gorgeous! I was going to pick it up the other day, but I find MUA's products quite Hit and Miss usually, so I wasn't sure if it would be worth it. But thanks for this review! I'll definitely be picking it up next time :)

    Malvika
    http://www.prettylittlethings7.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts