REVIEW ! PALMER'S Cocoa Butter Formula Massage Cream For Stretchmarks !


HEY DOLLS!


I know everyone wants someone to swear by a certain product for not getting stretchmarks
or for making all their stretchmarks disappear. 
This is not going to be that post. 
I honestly don't believe there's anything you can do to prevent your stretchmarks, 
or to minimise the way they look. 
I believe you can cover them, but I honestly don't believe that products can heal the skin that suffered from stretchmarks. 
So why do I buy anti-stretchmark cream, you might ask?
Because I am that crazy. 
I apply products I am skeptical about and use them up. 
I continuously buy more products and I don't believe they work, regardless.



I actually started getting stretchmarks when I was using this stretchmark cream. 
But I don't blame it. 
My body was growing at a fast pace, 
I hardly believe any product could have prevented stretchmarks from happening. 
I have stretchmarks on my bust and thighs - but mainly on my left side. 
Which brings me to the next point.



I always apply products evenly, and I couldn't have applied more on my left side or something. 
Which is why I don't believe that this cream, or any other cream can prevent stretchmarks from developing. 

I continued to apply it to my skin because I feel my skin should be nice and moisturised, 
but I still don't think it's a stretchmark preventing cream or stretchmark fading cream. 
I don't recommend it. But I don't recommend not buying it either. 
It's OK. A gimmick of a product. I've almost used it up and purchased another product to replace it. 

 That's it for this post!
and till the next.. take care!
Dyna
xx


 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion.

Comments

Popular Posts