GOOD THINGS Fresh Start Creamy Cleanser | Review w/ Swatches!




HEY DOLLS!
At times I go through this phase
in which I feel an urge to invest in some new skincare items,
and when I heard that this brand is stocked at PAVI (thanks to Reb from Island of Make Believe),
 I just had to get my hands on some stuff.



ABOUT THE PRODUCT

It's quite a nice cleanser. It does the job,
cleans nicely, takes off makeup pretty well -
except for waterproof eyeliner/mascara (which is what I expected, anyway).
It's gentle on the skin and smells lovely,
it's nicely concentrated and leaves the skin feeling nice, fresh and moisturised.



BOTTOM LINE

I definitely like it, it's not something I was wowed by -
I mean I've tried  a handful of cleansers that work quite as good.
But this one is a very nice product to own.
The scent is very nice and refreshing an the nourishing ingredients definitely lure me to repurchase.

I hope you find this review helpful
and let me know what you think if you've tried it!

- Dyna
xxx

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion .


Comments

Popular Posts