MUA intense eyeliner in jet black | review w/ swatches !




HELLO GUYS!

As you probably know,
I got so many MUA products with their promotional codes..
and these liners have been in my collection for a few months now -
and I have had the opportunity to test them out fully








Here's what I think -

ABOUT THE PRODUCT

Sleek, nice packaging. Sharpener is built-in in the cap,
which could be a disadvantage
because it may lead to the eyeliner drying up.
 The actual eyeliner is creamy and quite pigmented.
It needs setting, so it is not longlasting on its own,
but they're great to be used as bases, which is what I bought them for.
 It does draw on the waterline, but doesn't last due to the creaminess. 


BOTTOM LINE

A great eyeliner to use as a base or to powder,
it's quite creamy,
and they have some really nice colours to choose from.
If you're looking for bases / looking for a cheap eyeliner
which you won't mind powdering.


I hope this somehow helps. 
Remember - make up is art
If you think you can rock it don't let anyone tell you it doesn't look good. 
- Dyna 
xx

FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless stated otherwise and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion


Comments

Popular Posts