VIVO Blush and Highlight Duo in Sugar Candy #2 |Review w/ Swatches !



HEY DOLLS!
A couple of months ago I discovered VIVO cosmetics, 
the underrated sister brand of MUA. 
VIVO cosmetics is the better version of MUA, 
in my opinion. 
Generally speaking, the packaging's better, 
the quality is a tad better and the colour selection is more my style than MUA. 
I love MUA, don't get me wrong, but I think VIVO is a tad better. 



ABOUT THE PRODUCT

This is a duo blush & highlight type-of-thing. 
I don't know about you but whenever I buy something with duplicate function 
- one side or the other malfunctions.
 In this blush and highlight duo, 
the highlight is not really up there. 
It's not that pigmented, and it could have been less powdery.
 It's ok, really, but I wouldn't recommend buying this if you're into its highlight. 
But the blush, the blush is gorgeous. 
It's a beautiful rosy pink shade. 
 It's not super pigmented so if you're scared of super pigmented blushes,
 this one is buildable, but still looks wearable on the cheeks. 
I'd recommend this to pale/fair/light/medium/tan skintones.
 Dark skintones might have a problem with this blush showing up. 
It's matte and just gorgeous. 
The highlight is OK, BUT nothing wow. 



 

BOTTOM LINE

I personally LOVE this blush, the texture, longevity, and shade are just divine. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

That's it for this post!
and till the next.. take care!
Dyna
xx

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion 

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice.. i will try one.
    http://sumitrastuff.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts