NYX Ultra Pearl Mania in LP11 Baby Pink Pearl | Review w/ Swatches !



HEY DOLLS !

I have had these NYX ultra pearl manias for quite a few months
and I figured it's about time I review them.

ABOUT THE PRODUCT

Holds a huge amount of eyeshadow in here, 
however it's a bit impractical to use because the opening 
of where you get eyeshadow is too small. 
Also - there is no sifter, it's not something that really bothers me, 
but you'd have more control over the product that goes out. 
The texture is fine, but still a tad powdery. 
It applies quite nicely especially if applied with water. 
The finish is a frosty / pearl one and the shade is just what the name implies - 
baby pink.

BOTTOM LINE

I quite enjoy these lot, and this shade is a beautiful one, 
even though I quite rarely opt for pinks on my eyes. 


 That's it for this post!
and till the next.. take care!
Dyna
xx

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion.

Comments

  1. I like this colour!

    http://lapetitetasse.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the review, I've been wanting to try these out!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts