ESSENCE BB Cream in 01 universal | Review w/ Swatches !


HEY DOLLS!
Back when BB cream-craze was going on, 
I wasn't that into it. 
Now that companies have started to get over it and launching CC creams and DD creams, 
I am now into trying them out. 
Don't try to understand the female mind.
But yes - I don't know why I am not that lured when something is "in". 
I'm usually more into products that make me feel "me". 

Anywho - here's what I think

ABOUT THE PRODUCT

The product is actually very lightweight and quite watery.
It has an orange tinge to it, 
and I honestly don't mind it.
It doesn't make me look weird or anything and it kind of fades in the skin. 
I feel like it's a shade darker than my skin, 
but I like that because it boosts my complexion. 
It doesn't need setting, even though I sometimes set it anyway. 
And as a bb cream it obviously doesn't have full coverage 
but is perfect for those days when I don't feel like going all out with my foundation.
In fact I like to use this for daytime. 


I used it in the following makeup look 
& see it in action below !

BOTTOM LINE

A great product from Essence, shade may be tricky, 
but it's fabulous and a nice bb cream to have. 
Definitely the best bargain bb cream on the market. 

That's it for this post!
and till the next.. take care!
Dyna
xx

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion .

Comments

  1. just perfect!!!

    http://nickysbeautystarlight.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts