EBAY BEAUTY BARGAIN | £12.99 Zebra Print Hair Straightener !



HEY DOLLS!
So my Pink Corioliss died - and I needed a quick back up straightener. 
I wanted a zebra print one to match my new vanity. 
My vanity is not zebra print, but it's black and white themed, 
and my makeup trolley is zebra print, 
and I got some storage thingies (which I don't know where to put yet)
that are zebra print too. 



I love zebra print, I think it's so modern and lush, 
and believe it or not, and as lame as this sounds, even if this straightener was no good I planned 
to keep it on display on my vanity 
just because it's zebra print. 
I'm that shallow, yes. 
Don't judge. 



Anyway - surprisingly this straightener is quite good. 
It's only £12.99 plus shipping (SELLER HERE - Direct Link HERE)
It's also available in red zebra print which costs £11.99, 
but I don't like coloured zebra prints. 



It straightens quite well, and it's also not bad to do do curls as well.
But - having tried more expensive straighteners, 
I have to tell you this is not the best quality straightener out there.
full features will be listed below. 
BTW - temperature is not adjustable, if you're wondering.
It's ceramic coated, but not fully ceramic, 
so it's not the healthiest straightener for your hair, I guess.


FEATURES! Up to 210 degrees high heat
 Ceramic coated metal plates
 On/off switch with LED indicator light
 1.9m cable (approx)
 220-240V 50Hz 40W
 Length: 23cm (approx)
Plate size: 9cm x 2.5cm

The only problem with this is that it doesn't glide on the hair quite as well as other straighteners, 
like it jams at intervals, 
especially when curling.
At first it put me off but now I got used to it, 
and I haven't bought another straightener since. 
So even though I got this as a back up type of thing because I NEEDED another straightener, 
turns out..
I LOVE IT. 
 Again- it's not the BEST straightener on the market,
but it's good, real good. 
It's the most good looking best hair straightener on the market for the price, definitely!


That's it for this post!
and till the next.. take care!
Dyna
xx

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion

Comments

Popular Posts