REVIEW | ESSENCE studio nails pro white nail hardener !


HEY DOLLS!
I sort of already mentioned this product on my blog. 
Back when I reviewed another Essence nail hardener, 
I said I think I prefer this one. 
but I change my mind rather easily - did I this time?




ABOUT THE PRODUCT 

This product DOES make your nails look whiter, brighter and healthier, 
but it gives the pink area of the nails a slight purpley tint, 
which I don't find sick-looking or anything. 
As with any other nail product, whenever I have this on, 
I don't bite my nails that often. 
And I've found my nails look uber healthy when I have this on. 
The one thing I don't like is that whenever I wash the dishes or hair and use hot water - 
- Yes, I know what you're thinking -  I should wash my hair with warm water not hot. 
But don't try to convince me otherwise. 
Anyway - I was saying - 
Whenever I wash the dishes or wash my hair, I find this peels right off, 
so I'd have to reapply. 
It is also pretty nice to use as a base coat.


BOTTOM LINE

I  love the product - 
but I don't like that it peels right off whenever I stick my hands in hot water. 
I've already repurchased though - so I definitely like it

 That's it for this post!
and till the next.. take care!
Dyna
xx


 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion. 

Comments

Popular Posts