Lipstick Diares 62 | Wjcon #702 | Goth Purple Lips !


HEY DOLLS - 
I could've sworn I already posted this FOTD - 
but I didn't - 
shame on me, I know. 
I actually looved this look - 
and I was like 38 weeks pregnant when I wore this look. 

I am a huuuge fan of purple lips, 
and when I found out WJCON had this fab colour I just had to get it - 
I paired it with some dramatic falsies and that's about it. 


 

FACE

No7 BB cream in medium*
MUA cover and conceal in fair
NYC bronzer in sunny
Catrice defining blush in Toffee Fairy
NYX mosaic blush in highlight*

EYES

ELF mineral eyeshadow primer
Bourjois eyeshadow in 02 maxi blanc
VIVO colour block eyeshadow palette in dreamy - clay, night, tease, clay
Falsies 906, 118
Duo eyelash adhesive in waterproof
Avon supershock mascara
Covergirl lash blast mascara in very black in waterproof

EYEBROWS

VIVO eyebrow pencil in light brown
Catrice lash brow designer*

LIPS

WJCON Double Gloss in #702

*pr products / gifts

Hope you like it ! 
 That's it for this post!
and till the next.. take care!
Dyna
xx


 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion.  

Comments

Popular Posts