REVIEW | Beauty Formulas Cucumber & Avocado Facial Scrub !


HEY DOLLS!
I have been trying out a lot of these Beauty Formulas products. 
I will be doing an overall type of video review of the brand when I'm back to filming..
which will happen in a few weeks from now. 
I can't wait - but till then...


 


ABOUT THE PRODUCT


I got this Avocado Facial Scrub a few months ago. 
This was dirt cheap for a scrub, probably hitting the 3-4 euro mark. 
It's not a bad scrub at all. 
However, I much prefer my St Ives Apricot scrub 
because that one is loaded with granules that exfoliate your skin
so I feel that one does a better job. 
It's not a bad scrub at all, though.
 I actually quite enjoy using it. 
It does have a refreshing scent too it 
but is not too strong or overly scented.


 

BOTTOM LINE

A good scrub, I wouldn't repurchase though. 
I would rather stick to my St Ives one.

That's it for this post!
and till the next.. take care!
Dyna
xx

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion .

Comments

Popular Posts