A Coconut Milkshake-Scented Body Lotion | I'M SOLD! - But is it as good as it smells?



HEY DOLLS !
I recently came across this brand INECTO, 
It's sold at Homemate (Malta), 
and they carry a fair amount of products that are from a PURE COCONUT 
and a PURE ARGAN range.


I actually got some from both ranges. I haven't really used any of the other products, 
but I've used this one for quite some time now. 

Reason being is that - the other products are shampoos / conditioners / shower gels, 
so I need to wait till I use up some of my older ones, 
otherwise I'll fill my shower area with products.


This product is a "moisture creme", and honestly I've never quite anything like it. 
It has this whipped cream-like consistency (which makes you want to play with the thing all day). 
It kind of makes you want to use more of the product, 
and not only do you not need that, 
but it's a waste when you do because this product in particular doesn't build up nicely on the skin.
You'll need to use very little, because when you do use a lot, 
it ends up in gross white chunks of dry product on the skin. 
It can be easily removed with a towel but it's annoying to say the least. 
I feel the product moisturises, but not to an extent where I'm blown away. 
It's not a lotion type product though that feels very water based.
One thing I find annoying is that it leaves a white residue on the skin.
so you need to rub this in really well.



The scent is to die for, but not when you smell it up close. 
It's a coconut-milkshake type of scent. 
When you oversniff it, 
yes - I have a tendency to get high on beauty products that smell divine - 
 it starts to smell plasticky - so don't do that.

Overall - it's a decent product, 
I was expecting to be blown away. 
The scent and texture are nice, 
sometimes it can get a bit funny smelling if you overdo it 
but it's a decent product. 
Will use it up, probably won't repurchase it. 


That's it for this post!
and till the next.. take care!
Dyna
xx

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion

Comments

Popular Posts