REVIEW | BEAUTY FORMULAS Pomegranate & Apple Hand & Body Cream !



HEY DOLLS !

Beauty Formulas has some amazing stuff at such an affordable price. 
They are quite available in Malta - in many pharmacies, 
and even at some supermarkets. 
So it's accessible, but I'm not sure if you could get these online.





ABOUT THE PRODUCT

I like this one, 
it's a lightweight lotion that takes time to absorb 
but the smell is divine. 
The only thing I don't like about this is that the packaging is not very squeezable so 
to make the most out of your product it does take a lot of time to actually get the product out. 


 

BOTTOM LINE 

A nice lightweight all round moisturiser for the body that smells divine. 
I've repurchased and will continue to repurchase.

That's it for this post!
and till the next.. take care!
Dyna
xx

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion . 

Comments

  1. awww that sounds so nice! I absolutely love pomegranate at the moment. But regretfully we don't have these products in Germany, at least i haven't seen them yet. Will have to ask Mr. Google. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts