REVIEW | ESSENCE Ultra Strong Nail Hardener !



HEY DOLLS!
This is one of the awkward reviews where I'm not sure on what to say -type-of-thing-. 
It's a nail hardener, 
and let's face it, 
how can you tell if a nail hardener actually works?


ABOUT THE PRODUCT

It's clear, dries quite quickly, and I like to use this as a base coat, 
and I quite like it for that. 
It doesn't turn to an icky yellow shade over time, 
and keeps my nails shiny and healthy looking.
I don't bite my nails as often when I have this on or any other polish for that matter. 
So many nails do feel healthier. 
But I'm quite skeptical if this actually helps my nails or not.

BOTTOM LINE

A nice product. I like the packaging. 
I got a nail hardener with a whitening effect from Essence, 
and I prefer that one, 
so no - I wouldn't repurchase. 
Not because it's not good - but I prefer the other one.

 That's it for this post!
and till the next.. take care!
Dyna
xx


 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion. 


Comments

Popular Posts