NIVEA Pure and Natural Night Regenerating Cream | Review!


HEY DOLLS!
After testing out Nivea's night regenerating cream for dry and sensitive skin,
I decided to try this one out because my good friend Nina loves this moisturiser.
I was hoping it was as good as the other one minus the annoying male-aftershave-like scent.


 

ABOUT THE PRODUCT

It's unscented which is good, and packaging is nice.
It contains 50ml of product, which is not a lot,
but it still lasts a fairly long time.
I don't really find the formula that moisturising.
The other Nivea night regenerating cream was AMAZING
at rehydrating the skin. This one seems like a light moisturiser.
Too much water in the formula too - it feels too light to be a regenerating night cream.

 

BOTTOM LINE

Even though I'm desperately trying to use this up, I don't like it.
I wanted a regenerating night cream and got a light moisturiser instead.
I don't recommend it - and I'm sticking to my other Nivea regenerating night cream for dry/sensitive skin.

 That's it for this post!
and till the next.. take care!
Dyna
xx


 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion.

Comments

Popular Posts