REVIEW | POSSIBILITY Peppermint Ice Cream Shower Gel, Shampoo and Bubble Bath !


HEY DOLLS!
I recently got this shower gel to try out. 
My all time favourite shower gel - the Camay berry bliss shower gel 
has been discontinued..
#storyofmylife
 So - I'm forced to find an alternative. 



I didn't quite like the other scents from the brand - 
they basically didn't have a significant smell 
or I just didn't like the scent.
But this one was OK.
I think this cost me some 2 euro -  so it's what you consider dirt cheap. 

ABOUT THE PRODUCT

It's a decent product, 
but I don't like it as a shower gel, wouldn't use it as a bubble bath. 
I'm not a huge fan of baths in the first place, plus I'm pregnant so I can't take baths 
as they are not recommended. 
It's an OK shampoo - and it leaves my scalp feeling quite fresh.
It's concentrated, 
but barely foams up.
I find myself using a ton of product just to use it up because I don't like it all that much.



BOTTOM LINE

It's less than decent and I don't love it. 
I don't particularly recommend it either. 


 That's it for this post!
and till the next.. take care!
Dyna
xx



FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion.

Comments

Popular Posts