Remember that Real Techniques Stippling Brush I hated on? - I take it back.


HEY DOLLS!
I don't know if you remember 
but back when I reviewed my Real Techniques stippling brush (REVIEW HERE)
I said I totally hate it and don't recommend it - 
you probably don't - 
but let me throw in a refresher for you. 

I hated the brush because it was pokey and it hurt my face while I was using. 
I was disappointed because even though the brushes ARE affordable, 
they are not the cheapest on the market either. 
I never used the brush again and threw it aside. 


Then I posted my Real Techniques Review video 
- I ever so conveniently posted it below -

And this is where the story continues. 
I don't know why I'm such an annoying story teller-
 I HAVE TO make a story out of everything, you see.
Anyway, 
so Real Techniques, or some representative contacted me telling me to contact their customer service for a replacement. 
They asked for a photo- I sent them a photo, and explained why I didn't like their brush. 
A few more emails after, 
they told me that they sent me another brush as a replacement. 
I had already given up that the brush would be any good, 
but I tried it anyway. 

To my surprise, the brush is much softer than my original. 
It's not only bearable, 
but it's nice to use and I've been using it every single day since I got it. 
I got it some 4 weeks ago. 

So yeah - I take it back. 
I got a bad brush, and that's it. 
Real Techniques still live up to the hype and I love their brushes. 
Some are better than others, 
but I've added another brush to my love-list. 

That's it for this post!
and till the next.. take care!
Dyna
xx

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion

Comments

Popular Posts