BARRY M Fine Glitter Dust #19 | Review w/ Swatches !


HEY DOLLS!
I hope you're all having a great day. 
I'm actually wide awake at night as I'm typing this review. 
And there's a voice behind my head telling me 
I shouldn't have taken a nap this afternoon.

Anyway -  I got this product from the sweetest blogger ever, Nina - whose blog you can check out HERE

ABOUT THE PRODUCT

This product claims it's not safe to use on the eyes, 
which I find so stupid. 
Why would a pigment not be suitable for eyes - 
and a pigment of that shade. 
I can't use it as a blush / bronzer. 
I can only pretty much use it for artistic looks. 
Or use it anyway on the eyes - which I did. 
I didn't have any reactions to it, but I'm not saying you should use it too. 
I actually found it a tad too powdery as an eyeshadow - it's a loose pigment after all.
It's very pigmented, so that's good. 
And the shade is a beautiful metallic blue with sparkle and glitter.  



BOTTOM LINE

I wouldn't exactly recommend it, because it clearly says it's not safe to use on the eyes, 
so I rather tell you to pass on this one and get something that claims to be safe on the eyes. 
The product itself is actually, quite good.


FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion.

Comments

  1. looks so pigmented.. thank u for reviewing
    http://sumitrastuff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's such a beautiful colour. Great picks hunny x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts