MUA Eyeshadow in 16 - Matt | Review w/ Swatches !


HEY DOLLS !
Back when MUA had their 50% off, 
I got a bunch of their eyeshadows 
and I also got 3 of their matte eyeshadows. 

This one is shade 16. 
 

ABOUT THE PRODUCT

This shade is a gorgeous off-white pink toned shade, 
and it looks great when applied all over the lid or
to blend with, or even for highlight.
The finish is matte and applies brilliantly over a good primer. 

BOTTOM LINE

I love this eyeshadow ! 
What a BARGAIN!

I got this for £0.50 because I got this with the 50% OFF but it originally costs £1 from 
www.muastore.co.uk. 
Check out their fanpage HERE for promotional offers and updates!
That's it for this post!
and till the next.. take care!
Dyna
xx

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion .

Comments

  1. i love this shade l , thought adlet you know i gave you a shoutout on my blog today hun .http://beautyiiao.weebly.com/2/post/2014/01/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    This post is about the make-up and beauty.The above post is just awesome.This Eye shadow is too beautiful with a sweet colour.The make-up stuffs are lovely and amazingly effective.I just love to take make-ups.
    reshmamakeup.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts