7 Day Make-up Challenge | Day 7 [finally!]: DOLLHOUSE PINK


HELLO GUYS!!
I started a 7 day makeup challenge where I posted  different makeup looks, 
now initially this was meant to be a 7 day challenge.. but I felt sick so I skipped like two days at the end.
I have already done this thing before.. in fact you can CLICK HERE to check out what I came up with before. 
I love doing this challenge because it allows me to get creative in the morning, 
and see what I come up with.
Sometimes it doesn't work, but sometimes I discover a new look I fall in love with too!
Anyway here's DAY 7!!
I went for some killer lashes, a ton of mascara and winged liner. Almost doll like eyes and pink lips :D
Love it!!

 
 
 

FACE

Catrice retouch light reflecting concealer in 001 ivory
ELF studio pressed powder in almond
Catrice defining blush in 010 Toffee Fairy**
Catrice Prime and Fine Highlighting Powder in Fairy Dust**

EYES

ELF eyelid primer
ELF wet n wild eyeshadow palette in Vanity 
Catrice intensif eye eyeshadow in Vanilla Sky Ride
Essence longlasting eye liners in 01 Black Fever, 04 C'est la vie!
Essence waterproof liquid eyeliner
Collection 2000 dazzling gel eyeliner in funk*
Essence multi action waterproof mascara**
Catrice the giant mascara**
Maybelline the falsies mascara
Duo eyelash adhesive in dark tone
Ebay false lashes

EYEBROWS
Catrice Brow stylist in 020 Pencil in Date with Ash-ton
Essence clear lash and brow mascara

LIPS
Wet n Wild mega last lip color in Dollhouse Pink
ELF studio lipgloss in sweet salmon


I hope you like it dolls!
-Dyna
xx
Products marked with a * were gifted to me.
Products marked with ** were gifted to me by PharmaMT for visiting their events, I am in no way obliged, or being paid to review or feature their products.
 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless stated otherwise and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. love the pink lipstick.beautiful make up!
    Join my ZARA BAG GIVEAWAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi!i follow you!
    please follow me,i new!
    http://hegles.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts