7 Day Make-up Challenge | Day 5: Fairy Dust!

 
HELLO GUYS!!

I have just started a 7 day makeup challenge where I will post every single day for 7 days
each day with a different look.
I have already done this thing before.. in fact you can CLICK HERE to check out what I came up with before. 
This time round, I will try to come up with different looks than last time, 
so that I won't repeat things on and on. 
I love doing this challenge because it allows me to get creative in the morning, 
and see what I come up with.
Sometimes it doesn't work, but sometimes I discover a new look I fall in love with too!


For Day 5:
I decided to opt for peach lips and a soft brown smokey eye, 
I love it!



 






FACE
Revlon Photoready Concealer in 003 Light Medium
Essence LE soul sista bronzing powder in 01 Shake your booty!**
Catrice defining blush in 010 Toffee Fairy**
Catrice Prime and Fine Highlighting Powder in Fairy Dust**


EYES
 ELF eyelid primer
Catrice eyeliner pen in 070 Puddle in the Mudd**
NYX Caribbean Collection palette in I dream of St Kitt
NYX single eyeshadow in highlight
Catrice Glamour Doll Eye Mascara**

EYEBROWS
Catrice Absolute Eye Colour in Go, Charlie Brown!
Essence clear lash and brow mascara

LIPS
 Barry M lip paint in peachy pink*

I hope you like it dolls!
-Dyna
xx


Products marked with a * were gifted to me.



Products marked with ** were gifted to me by PharmaMT for visiting their events, I am in no way obliged, or being paid to review or feature their products.

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless stated otherwise and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts