My Perfect Red Lips | FOTD!




 HELLO GUYS!
I have a FOTD today I'm wearing red lips and I'm loving it.
Well not now, a few days ago, really.

And I also have my first OOTD video uploading too! :D








FACE
NYX HD foundation in soft beige, warm sand
Revlon photoready concealer in 003 Light Medium
ELF studio pressed powder in almond
Essence soul sista bronzing powder in 01 Shake your booty**
Barry M blush in rose*
Catrice Prime and Fine highlighting powder **
 ELF healthy glow bronzing powder in luminance

EYES
ELF eyelid primer
Wet n Wild eyeshadow palette in Vanity
Essence longlasting eyeliner in 01 black fever
Catrice mini max mascara **
Essence multi action waterproof mascara **
Ebay false lashes
Duo Lash Adhesive in Dark tone

EYEBROWS
Catrice eyebrow pencil in date with ash-ton
Essence lash and brow clear gel

LIPS
NYX matte lipstick in perfect red


I hope you like it dolls!
-Dyna
xx
Products marked with a * were gifted to me. 
Products marked with ** were gifted to me by PharmaMT for visiting their events, I am in no way obliged, or being paid to review or feature their products.

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless stated otherwise and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

Popular Posts