40 Beauty Questions Tag!

HELLO DOLLS!

I saw this tag up on Beginners Beauty Blog [check her out HERE]
and I figured this would be nice to do.

and I was tagged by Beauty is Our Passion Blog (Visit their blog HERE!) and Nina from Nina's Bargain Beauty  (Visit her blog HERE!)

 



SKINCARE

1. How many times do you wash your face daily?

Honestly, I have this thing where I hate water on my face. 
I hate sea water on my face, I hate water on my face when showering, 
so unless it happens accidentally,
 I don't wash my face with soap and water or even touch my face with water.
It's not like I'm going to freak out or anything, 
I just dislike the way it feels on my face.
But I cleanse-tone-moisturise once a day in the evening.
Sometimes, I just use a wipe and take the makeup off and that's it. 

2. What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)

Dry to Normal skin, depending on the weather. 


3. What is your current facial wash? 

I don't have a facial wash, really. Well I have a Nivea one, 
but I never use it so it doesn't count. Again, I don't use facial washes. 
I use cleansers.

4. Do you exfoliate? 

Used to, I never do it now though because 
when I used to do it, 
I was getting spots, 
so I stopped doing that. 

5. What brand do you use?
I used to have a Simple one, 
don't use it anymore though. 

6. What moisturizer do you use?
I like the Nivea night time skin regenerator for dry to sensitive skin, 
does wonders!

7. Do you have freckles?
I have a few on my nose, 
but no one really sees them. 

8. Do you use eye cream?
Yes! I use this Skin Food Avocado eye cream. AMAZING STUFF!

9. Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
Nope.

10. Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?
Heard of it, I can't even remember what it is, 
so nope.

MAKE-UP


11. What foundation do you use?
The awesomest foundation in the world - NYX HD foundation!

12. How about concealer?
I use different ones, 
the one I have been opting for is Revlon Photoready concealer in 003.
But I also love my Essence soft touch mousse foundation 
and the Catrice light reflecting concealer in ivory

13. Do you know your undertone color?
I have slight yellow undertones, yep :)

14. What do you think of fake eyelashes?
Love them! For nighttime though.
I think they're a bit too much for daytime. 

15. Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?
Yes - Mine often dry up before that though.

16. What brand of mascara do you use?
I use different ones,.. right now I'm using Catrice and Essence ones.

17. Sephora or MAC?
Don't have either in Malta. 

18. Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
Don't have MAC, don't have a PRO card. 

19. What makeup tools do you use in make up application?
Brushes, eyelash curlers, and cotton buds sometimes. 

20. Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
If I'm wearing eyeshadow yes.

21. For the face?
Yes, if I'm applying foundation. 

22. What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?
I like nudey fleshtoned colours, 
I have this unique shade from NYX, it's a single eyeshadow called skintight,
I love it!

23. Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
Both, but lately I have been using pencil more often. 

24. How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
Never, really.*so proud*

25. What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
I don't really like them, most often they're loose, 
and I dislike pigment eyeshadows, 
but I like super pigmented eyeshadows. 

26. Do you use mineral makeup?
I do sometimes, 
but I'm not super into it. 

27. What is your favorite lipstick?
Too hard of a question to ask,
I have too many favourites. 
My most worn lipstick is Rimmel Kate Moss 003 though. 
Brand wise, I prefer Catrice ultimate colour lipsticks

28. How about lipgloss?
I'm more of a lipstick gal - 
and my most favourite lipstick is probably the ELF glossy gloss in watermelon

29. What is your favorite blush to use?
Peachy ones, 
Sleek Limited Edition in Pan Tao

30. Do you buy your makeup on ebay?
If it's NYX, or NYC, Wet n Wild or something of the sort, 
then yes :)

31. Do you like drugstore makeup?
I don't own any high end, I don't believe high end brands are any superior than cheaper good quality brands. 

32. Do you go to CCO’s? (cosmetic company outlets)
Not really, no. 

33. Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
Yes, but for professional reasons. 
I don't think I'm going to though.
Makeup is an art and I don't want it to become something that bores me out. 

34. Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
Today I was. But most of the time, I'm quite careful.

35. Name a makeup crime that you hate?
Panda eyes. 
Or what I like to call smokey eye by a wannabe.

36. Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
Both, depending on the look. 

37. Which celebrity always has great make up?
Kourtney Kardashian.
I LOVE her makeup, always!

38. If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use?
mascara, probably. 

39. Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
I have recently but I never used to before. 

40. Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
If I'm healthy and I slept my good 10 hours, yah!

41. In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
This is too hard to answer. Because you see, I like blushes and foundation from NYX, 
I like liners and other basic stuff from Essence,
a lot of stuff from Catrice, 
I like Wet n Wild eyeshadows 
and god knows how many brands for lipsticks. 

42. What do you think of Makeup?
It's an Art and it's a way of expressing yourself and your current mood. I love it!


For some reason, there were 42 questions not 40.
But nevermind, I had a blast answering them. :D

Dyna
xxx

I tag all of you to do this ! xx

Comments

Popular Posts