7 Day Make-up Challenge | Day 1: TEAL POP!



HELLO GUYS!!

I have just started a 7 day makeup challenge where I will post every single day for 7 days
each day with a different look.

I have already done this think before.. in fact you can CLICK HERE to check out what I came up with before. 

This time round, I will try to come up with different looks than last time, 
so that I won't repeat things on and on. 

I love doing this challenge because it allows me to get creative in the morning, 
and see what I come up with.
Sometimes it doesn't work, but sometimes I discover a new look I fall in love with too!

Anyway here's DAY 1!!

It's LINER DAY: focusing on a sharp winged liner, and the highlight of the look- 
A pop of awesome teal colour on the outer 2/3 of the lower eyelid. 
Nude lips balances out the colour on the eyes, and it makes the look almost timeless and vintage!

Love it!!

 


 


 






FACE
Catrice retouch light reflecting concealer in 001 ivory
Essence LE soul sista bronzing powder in 01 Shake your booty!*
Catrice defining blush in 010 Toffee Fairy*
Catrice Prime and Fine Highlighting Powder in Fairy Dust*


EYES

ELF eyelid primer
NYX single eyeshadows in highlight, skin tight
Catrice Absolute Eye Colour in Go, Charlie Brown!
Essence longlasting eye liners in 01 Black Fever, 04 C'est la vie!
Catrice LE Coolibri Collection eyeshadow pens in CO2 Birds Flying High and CO3 Virgin Forest*
Essence LE soul sista liquid eyeliner
Essence waterproof liquid eyeliner
Essence multi action waterproof mascara*
Catrice the giant mascara*
Maybelline the falsies mascara



EYEBROWS
Catrice Absolute Eye Colour in Go, Charlie Brown!
Essence clear lash and brow mascara

LIPS
Catrice ultimate lip colour in The Nuder the Better*


Products marked with * were gifted to me by PharmaMT for visiting their events, I am in no way obliged, or being paid to review or feature their products. 

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless stated otherwise and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. beautiful I love it and i love the smiles hunny :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that teal eye liner looks great!
    I was organizing my make up this morning and I found a teal eyeliner I had bought some time ago but rarely used... I'll probably be using it after seeing this! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts