7 Day Make-up Challenge | Day 3: THE QUEEN IS AMUSED !




HELLO GUYS!!
I have just started a 7 day makeup challenge where I will post every single day for 7 days
each day with a different look.
I have already done this think before.. in fact you can CLICK HERE to check out what I came up with before. 
This time round, I will try to come up with different looks than last time, 
so that I won't repeat things on and on. 
I love doing this challenge because it allows me to get creative in the morning, 
and see what I come up with.
Sometimes it doesn't work, but sometimes I discover a new look I fall in love with too!









 






FACE
Revlon Photoready Concealer in 003 Light Medium
Essence Soul Sista bronzing powder in 01 Shake your booty! **

EYES
ELF eyelid primer in nude
ELF studio cream eyeshadow in pewter
Catrice absolute eye colour in 550 Saw it on Blue Tube **
 Catrice absolute eye colour in 530 Pearl Mac Cartney **
Catrice absolute eye colour in 150 Metallicious **
Catrice absolute eye colour in 210 The Queen is Amused **
Essence mono eyeshadow in blockbuster
Essence longlasting eye pencil in 01 black fever
 Essence multi action mascara in waterproof **


EYEBROWS
Catrice Absolute Eye Colour in Go, Charlie Brown!
Essence clear lash and brow mascara

LIPS
Natural Collection lip liner in almond *
Rimmel London Kate Moss 03 lipstick*


That's it for this post sugars
Stay tuned for the next post !!

Have a goodnight,
Dyna
xx


Products marked with a * were gifted to me.


Products marked with ** were gifted to me by PharmaMT for visiting their events, I am in no way obliged, or being paid to review or feature their products. 
 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless stated otherwise and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)


Comments

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts