OOTD ! I'm blue da-ba-dee-da-bee-dah!



HELLO GUYS!!

I have an OOTD post for you today - 
I haven't done all that many OOTD posts recently but I will try to make it up to you :)









What I wore:

Long Blue Top - Ebay 
Navy Blue Skirt - Ebay
Black Belt - came with a dress
Wedges - Ebay 
Peacock Earrings - Ebay 


Lipstick - Catrice Lipstick in Step Red Up #220
Nail polish - Essence Soul Sista Nail polish in 05 Mojito Green

I hope you like it!! 
- Dyna
xxx

FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless stated otherwise and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. Very cute! I am addicted to ebay. I love ordering from there because I don't have to worry about others having it in my town.

    www.delabelle-k.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my god i love this i cant believe you got this from ebay :) stunning hunny

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts