Two-toned lipstick?

Hey dolls !
Photo: The coolest new way to wear lipstick--click here: 
http://www.cosmopolitan.com/hairstyles-beauty/beauty-blog/how-to-wear-two-toned-lipstick
 Photo credit: Cosmopolitan Magazine

Two toned lipstick- To me, it looks like you weren't sure which lipstick to wear so you wear one on the top lip and the second on the bottom lip. Also, I wonder how people would manage not rubbing their lips together a whole day / night. 

Would you wear a two toned lipstick?
What do you think about it? 
xx

- Dyna

Comments

  1. I don't think this is pretty wearable.. If you smack your lips together too much, there goes the whole two tone. Could work with lipstains though

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I would prefer Ombre lips. This look could be done using 2 lip stains or 2 smudge proof lipsticks, but I don't really care for the look :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess it depends because maybe red and reddish pink would be great but orange and pink... uh a little too much for me!

    http://daphyin-makeupisart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd go for it, but not with completely contrasting colors. Like maybe a deep red and a slightly brighter or lighter one just so the difference is subtle but still there.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts