Essence gel liner brush [review !]



HELLO DOLLS!

Today I'm going to review and Essence brush I have had for quite a while. 
Now when it comes to brushes, 
I'm not sure where to start when reviewing them. 
So I'm just randomly going to start pointing out what I think about it.




The handle is matte, and it the name of the brush is written with bright blue on it, 
which kind of makes it hard to read, 
but I don't mind that. 

The bristles are Taklon, and they are quite firm. 
I haven't used this with a gel liner, 
because I don't typically use gel liners with angled brushes like this one. 
But it works great for the brows.

 
Sorry for the blurry photo, camera didn't want to focus.


The actual brush itself is quite small, 
but it's very handy and great for precision and bristles are soft and sturdy too.

I haven't experienced any shedding when I washed this brush.
BTW. the brush bristles are blue, which is so cute.

 

It's a great brush, I definitely recommend it!
Not sure how much it costs though, sorry. 

I hope this post was helpful,
and till the next post..
take care!

Dyna
xxx


FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post.I got this product in a swap from another beauty blogger and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts