Catrice nail lacquer in 875 It's all I can blue | review w/ swatches !



HELLO GUYS!!

I have a nail swatch and review today :D
If you've been following my blog for a while, 
you'd know I've been really into Catrice cosmetics ever since their launch in February.
I had already tried 2 of their nail polishes and I liked them..
As far as Catrice's nail polishes go, 
they do not have the same consistency. 
I think it's the same with all brands.


photo with flash


But Catrice is different. 
If a nail polish has a 2X sticker on it, 
it meand that it is sheer. 
So thankfully, 
there is a good indication when it comes to pigmentation.

 

Still - one nail polish varies from the next. 
875 It's all I can blue has a great pigmentation. 
A maximum of two swipes and a quick drying formula 
eases application.


The colour is AMAZING!
It's the most amazing blue nail polish in the world. 
It's has NO shimmer, 
it has a creamyglossy finish.
It's a bright blue colour bordering a little bit on purple. 



I ADORE this colour, 
seriously, 
it's my favourite nail polish at the time. 
I've gotten so many compliments on it..
very eye catching. 

I HIGHLY recommend this colour!!

I hope this post was helpful, 
and till the next post, 
take care!
Dyna
xxx

FTC Disclaimer: I got all of these items for free at the Bloggers Event at PharmaMT (importers for Essence and Catrice).  I am not being paid for this post, nor am I obliged to do videos/ posts featuring their products. My loyalty is always towards my subscribers. I would never avoid saying something just because I got an item for free.

Comments

Popular Posts