Essence and Catrice teeny haul [photos & brief initial impressions!]

HEY DOLLS!

I tend to post stuff on here a few weeks late,
I got these items a few weeks ago and I haven't posted about these
because I kind of forgot about this,
and also I have been busy posting other reviews I have been meaning to post and FOTDs
and all that.

 


Anyway.

So these are the items I got, why I got them and my initial impressions :


Catrice precision eye pencil in 030 Silver Stallone
I tried this out to see if it works better than the Essence longlasting eye pencil in 04 C'est la vie! And I mean it's more sleek I guess, and I love that the name is live Silvester Stallone.. I find it funny. But these Catrice precision eye pencils (I have 3 different ones) have an annoying defect. They take ages to scroll up unlike the Essence longlasting eye pencils. Other than that, lasting power is better than the Essence one, but till now, I prefer the Essence one because I find it draws better and it is more in your face. Plus it's safer to use.




2 x Catrice precision eye pencil in 010 Blackstreet Boy
I got this because I remember that at the Bloggers Event the lovely Daniela told me that this one is similar to my favourite eyeliner Essence longlasting eyeliner in 01 black fever. She said it is basically the same but more pigmented than the Essence one. I have to agree with her on that. I have two issues though, related to each other. So I got two of these. The first one I opened – I decided to scroll up thoroughly. Bad Idea. It broke it the process. I tried to squeeze it back in (Massive Fail, btw.) and it got messed up to the point where I couldn't use the eyeliner anymore. I do, prefer this over the Essence one quality wise, but I wouldn't buy this as a back up, because I'd be scared it would break on me. I wouldn't take this in my travel bag, either for the same reason. Second issue- takes ages to twist up.




Essence longlasting eye pencil in 04 C'est la vie!
This is a backup, and I will be reviewing this product shortly – so stay tuned for that!

 

Catrice precision lip pencil in 010 Choc'aholic
I am quite lured to lip products – mainly lipsticks but I sometimes use lipliners as lipsticks so I thought I'd get a nude twist up liner from Catrice. It's a very nice lipliner. Same issue with the packaging though.



Essence eyebrow stylist set
I got this because I'm experimenting with eyebrow products that would match my blonde hair. The lighter side matches my brow nicely. I didn't know you'd get brow stencils with this and that the actual brow products are on a bendable plastic packaging. Didn't know that :/




Catrice eyebrow stylist in 020 Date with Ash-ton
The eyebrow product I've been hooked on since I bought it. It's a great eyebrow product for blonde ladies. Love it!


I hope you like this post and I'll update you in reviews!

Dyna
xx

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless stated otherwise and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. i love the eyebrow stylist set .
    i use it almost everyday.
    downside is that the stencils don't match my eyebrow. they're too long .
    but great product !


    Chiara♥

    BLOG | Instagram | Polyvore | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts