Essence volume boost big lashes waterproof mascara - blue tube [review with photos!]

HELLO GUYS!!


So, as you guys probably already know,
I am veerrry picky with my mascaras.


I'm a pain to please.


I have not yet found my HG mascara.
and I've been trying out quite a few mascaras ever since my mind flipped to Make Up Freak Mode.


This is quite a rather new mascara
and I was very eager to try these out because they claim to give big lashes.
I'm talking about the Essence volume boost big lashes mascara,
in the blue tube.








PACKAGING
Pretty sleek and cute,
black and cute wordings
and the typed out letters did not fade
I had no problems whatsoever when it comes to the packaging..







WAND
A rather typical mascara wand
fibre bristles
nothing special
Medium sized







SHADE OF BLACK
A medium black







LENGTHENING
NO


VOLUMISING
NO



 1 coat



OVERALL PERFORMANCE
This is a rather natual mascara on my lashes




BEST USE FOR ME
When paired with falsies


RECOMMENDED FOR WHO?
Everyone who likes a natural mascara



2 coats



BOTTOM LINE
I am rather disappointed with this mascara,
I have to be honest
I expected big lashes and it failed to deliver.
I'll continue using it but won't buy it ..


I hope you found this helpful guys,
Let me know what you think :)
Dyna

xxx

FTC Disclaimer: I didn't pay for the product. I got it for free in a goody bag at the Essence / Catrice launch organised by PharmaMT. I am not obliged to feature, review or talk about their products. I am not being paid for this post, and I am 100% honest in my posts because my priority is my readers.

Comments

  1. this is the best mascara I've ever tried, it really depends on the type of person's lashes, this mascara gives me a nice volume
    btw, what's wrong with your eyeliner?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol it's just a wrong angle.. I applied very little eyeliner.

      Delete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts